Collaborative Practice Training Materials
Below are the recommended resource materials for participants in the Introductory Collaborative Training Course to be held in Brisbane on 10 and 11 May 2013. We recommend Course Participants have reference to these materials prior to the Course.
1. "Excelling at Collaborative Law",Freda Wigan, Hopgood Ganim
2. "Collaborative Law: Lessons learned from the Australian Capital Territory",Anne Ardagh, Charles Sturt University
3. "Negotiating with difficult people",Professor John Wade, Bond University
4. "My Happy Divorce: Why breaking up needn't be so hard to do", Martha Roberts, Daily Mail UK
5. "Collaborative Practice - Deepening the Dialogue",Nancy Cameron
6. "Collaborative Divorce: The Revolutionary new way to Restructure your family, Resolve legal issues and Move on with your Life",Pauline Tessler & Peggy Thompson
STUDIES AND FACT SHEETS
1. Australian Collaborative Practice Guidelines for Lawyers
2. IACP Collaborative Practitioner Minimum Standards
3. IACP Principles of Collaborative Practice
4. IACP Ethical Standards for Collaborative Practitioners
5. Australian Bureau of Statistics, Divorce & Death Study
6. Letter from Stuart Webb to Justice Sandy Keith dated 14 February 1990
7. Client testimonial - "The experience of collaboration"
1. Getting to Yes - Rodger Fisher and William Ury
2. Collaborative Divorce - Pauline Tessler
3. Collaborative Law - Achieve Effective Resolution in Divorce without litigation - Pauline Tessler
4. The New Lawyer - Julia McFarlane
1. International Academy of Collaborative Practitioners - www.collaborativepractice.com
2. Queensland Collaborative Law - www.qldcollablaw.com.au
Individual liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.