Hi! I am Freya, a Collaborative Family Lawyer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre. I have been camped out here since 2010 doing all sorts – receptionist, babysitter, law clerk, coffee maker, and for a while now, Family Lawyer. My aim in working with client’s has always been to help them navigate the legal system in a calm and considered way, ideally without the need for the Court process.
When I am not at Brisbane Family Law Centre, I spend my time as a Provisionally Registered Psychologist currently undertaking my Clinical Masters training at QUT. I am passionate about families and relationships, and hope to find a world where my love of law and psychology come together.
- BFLC is all about…humans helping humans.
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be…I guess a Psychologist?! Or in a world where I had creative talent, an Art Gallery Curator or Florist.
- If I could have any super power I would…easy – 1. teleport! 2. Being able to keep indoor plants alive.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was…where to start. Friar. Fryer. And most commonly, Fran….
- My role model/hero is…my lovely mum.