Hi! My name is Lauren and I am a Collaborative Family Lawyer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre.
I joined the team at BFLC at the beginning of 2019 as our Director of First Impressions and have since moved my way through the ranks to become a solicitor.
I was admitted as a solicitor at the beginning of 2021 and since then have been working closely alongside Clarissa and Kiarah to assist our clients navigating their family law matters. I have a sincere passion for helping clients in any way that I can as they make their way through the separation process. I love seeing our clients achieve their goals and finding individual arrangements that work well for them and their families.
When I’m not in the office, you can find me spending time with family and friends, at the beach, or working on my baking/cooking skills (they still need work but I’m slowly getting there).
- I am motivated by… helping clients to achieve their goals.
- The BFLC difference is…a compassionate and kind approach to family law.
- I would most like to have dinner with… Jameela Jamil.
- If I could have any super power I would… be able to teleport.
- I am most excited when… someone brings snacks into the office.
- My mantra is… “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.”