I am Lauren and I joined the team at BFLC at the beginning of 2019 as our Director of First Impressions. Having recently finished my degree, I am now working closely with our Director, Clarissa Rayward as a law graduate.
I have completed a double degree in Law and Government and International Relations and am now completing my Practical Legal Training. I hope to be admitted as a Solicitor in early 2021.
- I am motivated by… helping clients to achieve their goals.
- The BFLC difference is…a compassionate and kind approach to family law.
- I would most like to have dinner with… Jameela Jamil.
- If I could have any super power I would… be able to teleport.
- I am most excited when… someone brings snacks into the office.
- My mantra is… “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.”