Hi I’m Marni! I joined the team at the beginning of 2020 as the Director of First Impressions. You are sure to see my smiling face whenever you arrive for an appointment and I am always happy to help with any enquires.
I have a Bachelor of Creative Arts in Acting and have spent many years on the stage. My creative spirit has always encouraged me to take risks and try new things, which is why I find myself embarking on a Bachelor of Laws at the Queensland University of Technology.
So please feel free to pop in whenever and I’ll make you a good old-fashioned cup of tea.
- My mantra is… everything happens for a reason.
- If I was in the circus I… would be an acrobat.
- If I could have any super power I would… fly everywhere.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Barney.
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be… Phil Dunphy in Modern Family.
- My favourite thing about family law is… the personal interactions that you have and the fact that at the end of the day you are helping someone with what they value most – family.