Hi I’m Marni! I joined the team at the beginning of 2020. I am a law clerk here at the firm which means I get to work closely alongside our collaborative family lawyers to help clients move calmly and promptly through their matter. You are sure to see my smiling face whenever you’re in our offices or I am always more than happy to help you as best I can when you phone in.
I have a Bachelor of Creative Arts in Acting and have spent many years on the stage. My creative spirit has always encouraged me to take risks and try new things, which is why I find myself embarking on a Bachelor of Laws at the Queensland University of Technology.
So please feel to reach out to me anytime if you need some help navigating your way through your matter with us.
- My mantra is… everything happens for a reason.
- If I was in the circus I… would be an acrobat.
- If I could have any super power I would… fly everywhere.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Barney.
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be… Phil Dunphy in Modern Family.
- My favourite thing about family law is… the personal interactions that you have and the fact that at the end of the day you are helping someone with what they value most – family.