I joined the team at Brisbane Family Law Centre in July 2020 and have come from a diverse working background but all my jobs have involved customer service at their core. These roles have been in construction, aviation as a flight attendant, and as a police officer in the Queensland Police Service. These roles have taken me from the Gold Coast to places like Townsville and Mount Isa. I completed my Bachelor of Laws through University of Southern QLD and I’m currently completing my Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Bond University.
I have decided to pursue a career in Family Law as I know from undertaking volunteer placements, that this area allows me to use my passion for customer service to help others, and I truly do love talking with people and learning about the journey of each individual I talk with. On my days off, my joy comes from spending time on our family cattle properties in the Scenic Rim Region and visiting my Mum, Sister and Nieces in the Darling Downs Region.
My favourite food is pizza, my favourite sport to watch is Rugby League, and when I combine these two, you will find me with a massive smile on my face!
- BFLC is all about caring for our clients, understanding their journey and tailoring a service that best suits their needs
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be a school teacher or an agent for sports athletes
- My mantra is: do everything you can to position yourself for success but you still need to have faith.
- My role model/hero is my Mum who is the strongest and kindest person I’ve ever met.
- I would most like to have dinner with Johnathan Thurston.
- My favourite thing about family law is I get to assist families reach a place that allows for a positive future by helping them through a difficult time in their life.