I joined Brisbane Family Law Centre in July 2020 as a Law Graduate and was able to complete my practical component of study while directly assisting the legal team here at BFLC, and learning how to best assist our clients through the Family Law process with a view of maintaining positive family relationships. Through the amazing teaching and mentoring experience here at BFLC, I transitioned into a Lawyer role in November 2020, with each day presenting an incredible opportunity to learn from an awesome team.
I am very passionate about customer service and bring a wealth of this experience working in roles that include flight attendant and cabin crew trainer in the aviation industry, as an officer in the Queensland Police Service, and several roles in the construction industry. These roles have taken me to locations such as the Gold Coast, Townsville, Mount Isa and now finally Brisbane. It is this depth of experience that will enable me to connect to clients from all walks of life, and I cannot wait to assist our clients by demonstrating my genuine care for people.
Throughout my studies, I volunteered on several placements in a boutique Family Law practice on the Gold Coast, and also clerked for a Barrister in Brisbane in order to gain practical knowledge and refine my advocacy skills. I look forward to bringing that experience to BFLC.
On a personal note, I am passionate about the agricultural industry coming from a family of graziers, and it is this appreciation of family background and connections that has developed my passion for the family unit. I understand first-hand that it is possible to maintain positive family relationships after going through times of change and I hope to help other families achieve this kind of future.
You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting with you and I hope you have a great day!
- BFLC is all about caring for our clients, understanding their journey and tailoring a service that best suits their needs
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be a school teacher or an agent for sports athletes
- My mantra is: do everything you can to position yourself for success but you still need to have faith.
- My role model/hero is my Mum who is the strongest and kindest person I’ve ever met.
- I would most like to have dinner with Johnathan Thurston.
- My favourite thing about family law is I get to assist families reach a place that allows for a positive future by helping them through a difficult time in their life.