I joined the BFLC team mid 2019 as a Law Clerk. I am a fourth year Bachelor of Laws/Psychological Science student, scheduled to graduate at the end of 2021. In the meantime, I plan to use this opportunity here at BFLC to soak up as much Family Law knowledge as possible! I gain plenty of hands on experience through working closely with Kiarah and our solicitors to assist with their daily duties.
My nature is friendly and kind. I love helping clients in any way possible and I am extremely passionate about making a positive change in the lives of others. Family means the world to me, my close relationship with my big Irish family sparked my interest in the Family Law sector as I want to help others experience a happy home too.
- I am most excited when I’m travelling overseas, especially back home to Ireland see my family
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be a Dolphin Trainer at Seaworld!
- My mantra is life is short, smile while you still have teeth!
- People describe me as a well-organised, avid tree hugger who loves animals!
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Maureen
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be Donna Paulson from Suits
- My favourite thing about family law is being able to help people navigate what is often the most difficult and confusing time in their lives.