I’m Morgan and I have been part of the BFLC family since February 2021. I am usually the first point of contact when you drop in, phone in or send us an online message. I am the firm’s Director of First Impressions which means I am here to greet you with a smile, make you a warm beverage and introduce you to BFLC’s unique take on family law.
I have a Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science and have spent time working in the sports and disability arenas. I have a great love of the outdoors and spent some time recently working in rural Queensland on a large scale cattle station.
Please feel free to pop in whenever and I’ll make you a good old-fashioned cup of tea or coffee.
- If I could have a superpower I would… have the ability to fly or be able to read minds!
- My mantra is… “Don’t judge a person until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes”
- I am most excited when… I am sitting by a fire under the stars with my closest friends or walking my border collies on a Sunday afternoon!
- I am motivated by… competitions, there’s nothing better than a little healthy competition
- My role model/hero is… my Dad!
- I would like to have dinner with… Kip Moore (my favourite country singer) and Dr Harry!