Hi! My name is Renee and I am a Collaborative Family Lawyer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre.
I joined the team at BFLC in November 2022. I have been working in family law since May 2019 and continue to enjoy how varied, dynamic, and bespoke it can be.
I have a dual degree in Laws/Arts with an extended psychology major. So I endeavour to have the emotional and psychological wellbeing of my client and their family at the forefront of my consciousness in every matter I take on.
When I am not at BFLC, I enjoy keeping active, spending time with friends and family, trying new things, and let’s be honest, browsing the web more than I probably should.
- My favourite sitcom character of all time is… Michael Scott from The Office. No contest.
- I am most excited when… I see my food coming at a restaurant…. which I am attending with my favourite people of course.
- If I could have any superpower I would…. be able to teleport or not require sleep.
- One of my favourite quotes is… “If you don’t laugh, you’ll cry.”
- My favourite thing about family law is… seeing the relief and hope in people at the end of their family law matter. It is very rewarding.