Hello! I am Sarah, the Design and Creative Director here at Brisbane Family Law Centre. I have been apart of the BFLC family thanks to my old housemate, friend and fellow colleague Freya since 2013 doing all sorts— babysitter, receptionist, coffee maker, events planner, office move co-ordinator, and for a while now, a multi-faceted Designer.
I work within Brisbane Family Law Centre alongside specialist family lawyers to enable the legal team to communicate effectively, visually, and simply with their clients. This provides our clients with a simpler understanding of their complex legal problem.
When I am not at BFLC, I spend my time with my charming baby girl Noomi and I am currently undertaking my Masters in Design Future at RMIT. This program will help me to better identify and articulate the value and contributions that design brings to business, systems, societies and lives.
I am a delightful, colourful, warm and compassionate person who brings these qualities to all work and services I provide for BFLC.
- BFLC is all about… colour, kindness and solving a legal problem with both of these qualities.
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be… a voice actress for a cartoon character. Blinky Bill would be the ultimate but Robyn Moore is too good!
- If I could have any super power I would…easy – 1. be an amazing Cello player! and 2. Dance in time.
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be… Monica Geller from the all time classic Friends. Minus her neuroticism.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Sara— without the ‘h’ was offensive enough.
- My role model/hero is… Eddie Ringe – he has been my partner in crime since high school.