Hello! I am Sarah, the Creative Director and Designer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre. I have been a part of the BFLC family thanks to my old housemate, friend and fellow colleague Freya since 2013 doing all sorts— nanny, receptionist, coffee maker, events planner, office move co-ordinator, and for a while now, a multi-faceted Designer.
I work within Brisbane Family Law Centre alongside specialist family lawyers to enable the legal team to communicate effectively, visually, and simply with their clients. This provides our clients with a simpler and cohesive understanding of their complex legal problems.
When I am not at BFLC, I spend my time with my charming daughter Noomi crafting, baking, and visiting the wonderful museums, galleries and parks Brisbane has to offer. Other hobbies include music shows with my boyfriend Eddie, spa days with my sisters and resin making with the Raywards.
I am a detail orientated, colourful, warm and compassionate human who brings these qualities to all work and services I provide for BFLC.
- BFLC is all about… colour, kindness and solving a legal problem with both of these qualities.
- If I wasn’t in law, I would be… a voice actress for a cartoon character. Blinky Bill would be the ultimate but Robyn Moore is too good!
- If I could have any super power I would…easy – 1. be an amazing Cello player! and 2. Dance in time.
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be… Monica Geller from the all time classic Friends. Minus her neuroticism.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Sara— without the ‘h’ was offensive enough.
- My role model/hero is… Eddie Ringe – he has been my partner in crime since high school.