We Can Help You By
The end of a relationship brings with it one of the most challenging times in life and it is important you choosing the right family lawyer and understanding the wide range of separation methods is a big decision.
Whether you are ready to book an appointment or are looking for some information to get started, we have a package that can help you through.
Not quite ready but need some information?
Are you ready to get started?
- In person or by phone or video call
- Up to 1.5 hours
- Discuss your options and ask all those questions that are keeping you up at night
- Receive- your tailored plan including our recommended next steps, and a fixed price quote to get started
- This appointment is $449 and includes the documentation of your tailored plan.
Use our fixed price online solution Amicably to manage the legal stuff yourself with a little help from us along the way.
Choosing your path
Over the past 20 years our team have helped over 3,000 families navigate the end of their relationships. And while everyone we work with is different, there is one thing they all have in common – at the end of their legal process they have a plan – a series of legal documents that enable them to step into the next chapter in their life.
Everyone we work with starts with a sense of confusion – not really knowing what that next chapter will look like. But the thing is, they all get there, whether it is through mediation, a negotiated agreement or with the assistance of a Court – everyone we work with will end up with a document that will guide their family through.
The choice you make on ‘how’ your family moves from where you are today to that place where you have a documented plan for your future is one of the most important choices you will make in your separation.
We call this choosing your path.
We help you DIY
You can manage the legal stuff yourself with a little help from us along the way.
Amicably works best for couples who have largely reached agreement on their property division or parenting arrangements and need assistance drafting the legal documents necessary to finalise those agreements
You can learn more about Amicably and if it might work for you here
Collaborative Practice is a term used to describe a process that assists you to work through the legal issues arising from the breakdown of your relationship in a considered and calm way with the assistance of a team of professionals. Through a series of meetings, your team will help you to set out your goals for your family’s future, consider the options that might achieve those goals and ultimately draft the necessary agreements to get you there.
Collaborative Practice requires you and your former partner and your advisors to enter into a contract that confirms that you will negotiate openly, honestly and respectfully and will do all that you can to find solutions that don’t require either of you to go to Court.
Collaborative Practice works best for families seeking an out of court settlement and who are willing to negotiate in good faith, sharing information and considering professional input and advice from lawyers, financial professionals and child experts to tailor arrangements to their family.
If you would like to learn more about whether Collaborative Practice is right for your family, please book a call with our team here.
You can learn more about Collaborative Practice here
Classic Family Law
- Set your plan for your separation and importantly identify your goals for life after the legal stuff is all said and done
- Then, we help you to get the data you need- we will help you gather the information you will need to be able to consider your options and make the right decision
- Next we will help you to build your proposal- a settlement offer to help you and your former partner to reach an agreement.
- If an agreement can’t be reached or if your former partner is making finding a resolution difficult, we will then help you to find a solution using the following legal pathways-
- Litigation (the Court Process)