Ann Harper for counselling and personal support
Nicki Grummit and the team at Grevillea Law
Hi, I’m Nicky Grummitt
- Legal ninja
- Not your typical lawyer
- Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, organiser, go-getter, entrepreneur
- Lover of coffee and Gorman
DIRECTOR OF GREVILLEA LAW
Nicky Grummitt and the team at Grevillea Law work alongside our team to provide assistance with wills and estate planning services. Nicky’s specialist skills in this area compliment the family law services provided at BFLC. Based in beautiful Goondiwindi, Nicky’s team offer a service like no other when it comes to planning your legacy and can assist you wherever you might be in Queensland or New South Wales.
You can get in touch with Nicky and learn more about her services here.
Kelly Gatehouse and the team at Nurture Law
Hi I’m Kelly Gatehouse
- Collaborative wills and estate lawyer
- Founder of Nurture Law
- Wife-to-be, mum to a very active toddler and step-mum to a tween
- Lover of coffee, netball and camping
- Recognised leading estate lawyer in Queensland (Best Lawyers Australia and Doyles Guide)
DIRECTOR OF NURTURE LAW
Kelly Gatehouse and her team at Nurture Law offer services in all aspects of wills and estates including estate planning, probate / estate administration and estate claims. Kelly is passionate about ensuring that people have their estate planning updated following separation. Check out Kelly’s blog Do I need to update my will after separation or divorce? for information about why it is very important to review and update your will and enduring documents after separation.
You can get in touch with Kelly and learn more about her services here.
Lynda McKie and the team at Elston Financial Planning
Hi, I’m Lynda McKie
- Senior Wealth Adviser and Financial Planner
- Founder of Family Law Specialist Services at Elston
- One of Australia’s top 50 Advisers
- Wife, mum, champion of collaboration over competition
- Lover of a big trek and going off the beaten track
SENIOR PRIVATE WEALTH ADVISER
Lynda and her team offer expert financial planning advice on matters involving family businesses, corporate structures and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds. This advice is designed to empower clients to negotiate with confidence, and become financially savvy and independent, post-divorce. Elston specialist advisers also deliver nautral advice to parties resolving their family law dispute via Collaborative Practice.
You can get in touch with Lynda and learn more about her services here.
Ann Harper and the team at The Counselling Spot
- Social worker, counsellor, psychotherapist
- Out of the box thinker
- Wife, mother to many, friend, and pursuer of most things creative
- Passionate about dogs, nature, holidays and learning
DIRECTOR OF THE COUNSELLING SPOT
Ann Harper and the team at the Counselling Spot work alongside the BLFC team to provide emotional support and strategies to clients to navigate relationship breakdown – hopefully maintain mental wellbeing for those going through this difficult transition. Our highly skilled team works with individuals, couples and families around life’s challenges. We have rooms in 3 sites in Brisbane as well as online.
You can get in touch with Ann and the team and learn more about our services here.
Sarah Stoddart and the team at Vitality Law Australia
Hi, I’m Sarah Stoddart
- Commercial and property lawyer
- Organisation extraordinaire
- Wife, step-mum, mum, juggler of all things family and work
- Lover of champagne and beach holidays
DIRECTOR OF VITALITY LAW AUSTRALIA
Sarah Stoddart works alongside our team to provide assistance with commercial and property matters. Her skills compliment the services provided by BFLC and help our clients to finalise matters such as their property transfers.
You can get in touch with Sarah and learn more about her services here