Hi! I’m Kiarah Grace Kelly, I’m a Collaborative Family Lawyer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre. Thanks for stopping by! If you’re someone facing separation, I just wanted to say a big ‘great work’ for getting so far as to be looking at your options for legal help, I know that’s a really big step.
Some more about me, I decided I might like to become a lawyer when I was about 11 years old, in Grade 6 at Burleigh Heads State School to be precise. My admission day was the greatest day ever, I’d been working toward that moment for a really long time. I hold a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Government and International Relations from Griffith University and a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
Fast forward to today, I help people be the best they can be following separation and divorce, I do that by helping people see their true worth and capabilities. I assist my client’s through their family law matters in a kind, calm and timely manner and favour an out-of-Court approach always. My client’s compliment me on my supportive nature and say that I make them feel heard and understood whilst maintaining a professional, strategic approach
I am working toward my Masters of Applied Law, which I will complete next year. When I grow up, I’d like to hold a PhD related to Family Law, continue to be contributing to the success of BFLC and am interested in holding additional positions in policy and non-for-profit surrounding Family Law issues.
I’m an older sister, fiancee, best friend, Lawyer, a forever-learner and a daggy dancer.
You can find me here- email@example.com.
- BFLC is all about… helping you be your best self following separation and divorce.
- I am motivated by… the simple truth that everyone has a right to an awesome life- me, my loved ones, my clients.
- I am most excited when… it’s a Saturday morning, I’ve got a latte in hand and I’m walking through a rose garden somewhere with my loved ones in tow. Either that or we’ve just rocked up at a winery somewhere and I can see a cheese board in the distance.
- The worst misspelling of my name I’ve ever seen was… Ciarra (Kirra, Keera, Keeara, Kiarh, Carara, Kara)
- If I was a sitcom character, I’d be… Lesley Knope, Parks & Recreation.
- People describe me as… warm, loyal, colourful, could talk underwater.
- My favourite thing about family law is… watching a client’s shoulders sit back and their chest lifting as they learn their true worth and capabilities.