Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am a Collaborative Family Lawyer here at Brisbane Family Law Centre.
I joined the team at BFLC in July 2022. Before my role at Brisbane Family Law Centre, I worked in private practice in family law and as a Legal Associate in the Federal Circuit and Family Court (Division 1).
I am passionate about finding solutions for clients where Court is absolutely the last resort as during my two years working at the Court, I experienced firsthand the impact the adversarial process can have on families.
When I am not at BFLC, I enjoy seeing live music, spending time with family and friends, planning my next travel adventure, cooking, and hiking through our beautiful State.
- People describe me as… empathetic, diligent, and resilient.
- My role model/hero is… my Mum.
- If I could have any superpower I would…. be able to fly.
- One of my favourite quotes is… “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose” – Dr Seuss.
- My favourite thing about family law is… being able to use my education to help people through one of the most difficult times of their lives.